This has to be the biggest vaccine rollout in history with about 1.5 billion people having already received the jab. In the US alone, more than 250 million vaccine doses have been delivered with more than 100 million people have been fully vaccinated.
According to Sky News, the first person to receive the jab outside the human trials was back in 8th of December 2020 in the UK. Since then, for the last 7 days, on average of 1 million people are receiving the covid every day with the Pfizer vacdcine leading the way.
Below, we include a map of every country which has entered the vaccine rollout.
How to use the interactive map?
- Tap on a country to view all Vaccination statistics including first and second doses administered.
- Zoom in and out by either pinching or using the scroll wheel.
- Tap on the 1M button to focus on the Vaccinations administered per million visually.
- See visually first, second doses administered and doses shipped per country by tapping on 1x, 2x buttons on the left bottom.
- Tap on the top left label to display the legend.
Remember to keep this page in your bookmarks/favorites to stay up to date with the latest vaccinations in your country and see more countries entering the rollout.
Any questions please reach out to us or drop a comment below!